It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
NO Commercial Advertising: Products, Services, Meets, etc 
Site Admin

Post NO Commercial Advertising: Products, Services, Meets, etc
There is NO commercial advertising allowed on ProjectTechnik.com

This means that you may not advertise the following:
- products for sale from a business or for commercial profit (parts, accessories, entire vehicles, etc)
- services for sale from a business or for commercial profit (mechanical services, installation services, cleaning, waxing, photography)
- car meets with a commercial presence (i.e., sponsors)

Specifically, posts in the "For Sale" section of the site must be one-time personal sales from an individual seller (not a business).

"Advertising" includes creating threads, posts within a thread, private messages, watermarks in photos posted on the site, usernames which refer to one's commercial business (i.e., name@business), company info in your profile, or any other means of communicating commercial interests.

ProjectTechnik.com has content produced by enthusiasts for free for the benefit of the community (i.e., posts, photos, information, etc). All costs and labour associated with keeping ProjectTechnik online is done on a donation and volunteer basis. Users who attempt to use the community as a commercial arena will be banned without notice. If there is any question as to whether or not your product, service, meet, etc is considered commercial, please ask first as I will not permit ignorance to be an excuse and you will only come off as a spammer.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]