It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
e30 project LF bits 
pt n00b

BMW: 1987 e30 coupe
Post e30 project LF bits
Hello, I’ve switched e30 projects (for the moment) since my noob intro. It’s a 87 325i vert. I picked up a 90 vert parts car that is helping with the parts issue, And also picked up a hardtop for it as well, but am still on the lookout for a few bits. Any help on my search would be greatly appreciated. I’ve done extensive research and am planning to Re-Dye
My leather sport seats, but need a good front seat base leather section and a rear seat, seat back. Both need to be rip or tear free, but can be worn. I’m willing to buy entire seats and door and rear 1/4 cards. Colour is not a concern, except maybe for the cards, but let me know what you have.
Also Need...
Driver front vert fender
Hood
Trunk lid
Body parts need to be rust and dent free please.
I would consider buying a whole car for parts.
I may be able to help you out with some bits as well?
I’m still not sure what int colour I’m going with as I have red and black int bits and a black car.

Thanks
edsfine

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:50 pm

BMW: '90 320i Mtechnic
Post Re: e30 project LF bits
I have a trunk lid I'll likely never use - it's Delphin and in good shape, has oem holes for 'is' or mtech spoiler. PM me if interested.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:48 pm
pt n00b

BMW: 1987 e30 coupe
Post Re: e30 project LF bits
Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. I pm’d you. I’m going to try something with my vert fender issue. My vert fender is rusted at the very bottom, and I have a damaged, but solid at the bottom tin top fender off my coupe. My plan is to cut out the rust, splice and weld the good section onto the vert fender. Due to the fact that the convertibles have extra reinforced rockers the fenders are 2in longer then on the tin top e30s, but this should work as I only need a small section to weld in. I won’t need to repaint the fender, as the area I’m welding gets undercoating on it.
I’d still like a good fender if anyone comes across one, but I think I’ll give this a try in the mean time, as I have nothing to loose. I thought I’d share my plan with anyone who cares.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]