It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
FS: My BMW Stuff 

BMW: E34
Post FS: My BMW Stuff
Will be updating as I find more stuff in the garage I no longer need.

Not interested in trades as I have most stuff covered but if you have somethign I don't that might work for me then let me know and maybe we can work something out.

1. 4 16" BMW Rims, 5x120
One recently refinished at AWR, others do have curbing but perfect for a set of winters.

4 225/55R16 Michelin Pilot Tires (2 Rear shot, right down to the cords)
Will throw in 2, 205/55R16 Pirelli P6 Replacements as well, can use as fronts and use the 225's as rears for a semistaggard look.

Closest picture I have of what the rims look like is this one..

Another picture of 16" rims...

I have all center caps and BMW cap removal tool for the rims.
All wheels are true last tiem I checked and that was shortly before I took them off the car.

Looking for $450 obo - Flexible on the price, perfect for a winter set of rims, I'm going to be a dumbass and turn my 18's in winters and get soem 19's for summers :)

2. OEM BMW E32 Radio + CD Changer
6 CD Changer w/ Headunit (Tape) and CD changer control built in. All OEM with the car, I have the CODE key to prevent stolen decks from being sold off and incase of battery loss. Everything worked perfect when it was taken out for a better system, still have some of the OEM speakers too if you want extras I can throw them in.

May work in other BMW's but I am unsure of what ones exactly.

Will sell sepeate if interested.

Looking for $150 obo package deal, make me an offer together or seperate

3. OEM E32 Headlights, projector low beams. Lenses are cracked but projectors are good if your looking at doing a custom projector project for BWM or not.

$100

4. OEM Amber Corner lights, got my smoked corners on now so I have no need for these, I think one of them as a little rash from an incident but I can get the rubbing compound out and clean it up for you before you pick them up. No cracks or anything.

$20 for the pair.

5. 1 BMW, 225/60R15 Spare Rim
Curbed a little, good for a spare with the 16"s or if your spare is screwed.

Rubber still lots of life left.

Will try and get a picture today for everyone. I believe everyone refers to them as bottle cap style wheels.

$40

More to come and change :)

Either PM if interested or call my cell, 6197995, names James.

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:17 pm

BMW: not listed
hrmm this CD changer might be suitable for the E34. i'll do some research and get back to u. it should fit since e32 and 34 share a lot of the same parts.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]